Angel Awards Voting Terms & Conditions
- The vote is open to Telegraph readers and Historic England followers aged 18 and over, excluding employees and immediate families of Historic England or anyone professionally connected with this vote.
- To Enter: Vote for your favourite project of the 16 shortlisted for the 2016 Historic England Angel Awards by completing our survey online.
- If you are unable to submit an online application, you may arrange to vote by post by calling our Angels Team on 0117 975 0694 Monday - Friday between 9.00am and 5.00pm during the promotional period.
- Entries close at midnight on 12 October 2016. Maximum of one entry per person. No third party or bulk entries.
- Responsibility cannot be accepted for entries that are late, incomplete, delivered wrongly, corrupted, damaged or those not received for whatever reason. Evidence of entering is not proof of receipt.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at its own discretion, to amend these terms at any time.
- By entering your vote and in consideration of us holding the same you hereby accept these Terms and Conditions.
The Promoter is Historic England, The Engine House, Fire Fly Avenue, Swindon, SN2 2EH