Landscape Advice Note: The Treatment of Dead Wood in Historic Parks and Gardens
- in keeping with the aesthetics of the landscape design; and
- beneficial for wildlife.
The Note also briefly considers duties of care to people, property and livestock.
- What is dead wood?
- Treatment of dead wood in parks and gardens
- Opportunities to integrate dead wood as habitat
- Archaeological features
- Site safety and access
- A conservation management plan policy example
- References and web sites
- Series: Guidance
- Publication Status: Completed
- Product Code: 51670
If you require an alternative, accessible version of this document (for instance in audio, Braille or large print) please contact us:
Customer Service Department
Telephone: 0370 333 0607
Fax: 01793 414926
Textphone: 0800 015 0516