Guidelines on the recording, sampling, conservation and curation of waterlogged wood
Since the publication of previous editions in 1990 and 1995 some new techniques have been developed and others have been modified, although many of the most important techniques and issues remain unchanged.
- Project planning and evaluation
- Excavation, recording, sampling and temporary storage
- Analysis and dating
- Site monitoring and reburial
- Conservation, curation and display
- Final report and archiving
- Where to get advice
- Series: Guidance
- Publication Status: Completed
- Product Code: 51578
If you require an alternative, accessible version of this document (for instance in audio, Braille or large print) please contact us:
Customer Service Department
Telephone: 0370 333 0607
Fax: 01793 414926
Textphone: 0800 015 0516
Also of interest...
Historic England technical guidance on preservation in situ.