How We Plan to Spend Our Money in 2018 - 19
The following figures set out what The Historic Buildings and Monuments Commission for England (HBMCE), is planning to spend in 2018-19.
HBMCE's projected expenditure comes from grant-in-aid from the Department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport (£89.1 million in 2017-18), plus a small amount of commercial income earned from fees for services and other income such as legacies and donations.
Area of expenditure - £ 000
- Buildings and Monuments - 17,076
- Historic Environment - 3,954
- Other - 2,854
Heritage Planning & Protection
- Subsidy to EH Trust - 13,783
- Listing Group - 4,078
- Research Group - 8,297
- Planning Group - 17,645
Corporate and Support Services
- Government Advice, Archives and Publishing - 7,213
- Governance and Legal Services - 2,385
- Human Resources and Finance - 8,491
- Information Systems - 8,684
- Office Costs - 4,351
Also of interest...
Find out about the relationship between Historic England and the English Heritage Trust.