How We Plan to Spend Our Money in 2015-16
The following figures set out what The Historic Buildings and Monuments Commission for England (HBMCE), is planning to spend in 2015-16.
HBMCE's projected expenditure comes from grant-in-aid from the Department for Culture, Media and Sport (£88.2 million in 2015/16), plus a small amount of commercial income earned from fees for services and other income such as legacies and donations.
Area of expenditure - £ 000
- Buildings and Monuments - 10,029
- Conservation Areas - 629
- Historic Environment - 4,828
- Other - 3,728
Heritage Planning & Protection
- Subsidy to EH Trust - 15,457
- Listing Group - 3,095
- Research Group - 8,112
- Planning Group - 19,457
Corporate and Support Services
- Government Advice, Archives & Publishing - 6,194
- Governance and Legal services - 2,069
- Human Resources & Finance - 1,682
- Information Systems - 7,002
- Office costs - 5,216
Also of interest...
Find out about the relationship between Historic England and the English Heritage Trust.