The Elms (formerly Elm Lodge), Fitzroy Park N6 - Camden

Detached house built between 1838 and 1840 to the design of George Basevi. A listed building enforcement notice was served in 2012 following unauthorised works during refurbishment. Planning Permission and Listed Building Consent have been granted to rectify these unauthorised works, but have not yet been implemented. The building is wind and watertight.

The Elms (formerly Elm Lodge), Fitzroy Park N6 - Camden
© Historic England

Site Details

  • Designated Site Name: THE ELMS
  • Heritage Category: Listed Building grade II
  • List Entry Number: 1078355
  • Local Planning Authority: Camden
  • Site Type: Domestic > Residential building

Location

  • Building Name: The Elms (formerly Elm Lodge)
  • Street Name: Fitzroy Park
  • Postcode: N6
  • County: Greater London
  • District / Borough: Camden
  • Parliamentary Constituency: Holborn and St. Pancras
  • Region: London

Assessment Information

  • Assessment Type: Building or structure
  • Condition: Good
  • Occupancy / Use: Vacant/not in use
  • Priority: D - Slow decay; solution agreed but not yet implemented
  • Previous Priority: D
  • Ownership: Commercial company
  • Designation: Listed Building grade II, CA

Contact Details

Alan Wito 020 7974 6392

Next steps

Read more about this historic site on the National Heritage List for England