Church of St Bartholomew, Church Lane, Tardebigge, Tutnall and Cobley - Bromsgrove

Parish church. Nave, west tower and spire with baroque bell stage from 1777 by Francis Hiorn. The chancel was added in 1880. The sandstone ashlar walling is now heavily eroded. The downpipes have leaked and seriously degraded the stone behind them.

Church of St Bartholomew, Church Lane, Tardebigge, Tutnall and Cobley - Bromsgrove
© Historic England

Site Details

    Designated Site Name:
    CHURCH OF ST BARTHOLOMEW
    Heritage Category:
    Listed Building grade II*
    List Entry Number:
    1100167
    Local Planning Authority:
    Bromsgrove
    Site Type:
    Religious ritual and funerary > Church

Location

    Building Name:
    Church of St Bartholomew
    Street Name:
    High House Lane
    Locality:
    Tardebigge
    County:
    Worcestershire
    District / Borough:
    Bromsgrove
    Parish:
    Tutnall and Cobley
    Parliamentary Constituency:
    Bromsgrove
    Region:
    Midlands

Assessment Information

    Assessment Type:
    Place of worship
    Condition:
    Poor
    Priority:
    C - Slow decay; no solution agreed
    Previous Priority:
    C
    Ownership:
    Religious organisation
    Designation:
    Listed Place of Worship grade II*