The church from the south west with the statue of King George IV in the foreground. The church was rebuilt by James Gibbs in 1722-4. The statue dates from 1834 and is by Chantrey.
- 1945 - 1965
- Church Of St Martin In The Fields, Trafalgar Square, City Of Westminster, Greater London Authority, WC2
King George Iv Statue, Trafalgar Square, Westminster, City Of Westminster, Greater London Authority, WC2
- Photograph (Negative)