A partial view of St Martin-in-the-Fields church reflected in the water of a fountain along with the statue of George IV. The statue was built in 1834 by Sir Francis Chantrey.
- 1945 - 1965
- Trafalgar Square, St James, Westminster, City of Westminster, Greater London Authority, WC2
Church Of St Martin In The Fields, Trafalgar Square, City Of Westminster, Greater London Authority, WC2King George Iv Statue, Trafalgar Square, Westminster, City Of Westminster, Greater London Authority, WC2
- Photograph (Negative)