The north face of the south wing of Audley House, now incorporated into Church House on Crane Street, Salisbury. Audley House was built as the home of a cloth merchant named Webb, with the south wing added in 1728 as a hospital for old men.
- 1920 - 1945
- Church House, Audley House, Hospital Block, Salisbury, Wiltshire
- Photograph (Negative)