Barn Houses viewed from Dunkirk Road
- circa 1961
- Barn Houses, Dunkirk Road, Dunkirk, Lenton, City Of Nottingham
- Photograph (Negative)
Barn Houses began life as a barn in 1697 before conversion into 4 cottages. It was demolished in the early 1960s and Clifton Boulevard now occupies the site.
© Historic England Archive
Photographer: Barley, Maurice Willmore
Stuart Barn, House