The entrance door on the left in St Martin's Church

Date:
Mar 1941
Location:
St Martin Ludgate, Ludgate Hill, City And County Of The City Of London, Greater London Authority, EC4
Reference:
BB53/00645

Image not available

Content

This is part of the Series: HBL01/10 Copy negatives of images from the Bedford Lemere collection; within the Collection: HBL01 The Bedford Lemere Collection

Rights

Source: Historic England Archive

People & Organisations

Client: National Buildings Record

Photographer: Bedford Lemere And Company

Keywords

Door, Stuart Parish Church

Back
to top