A group of pedestal and bale tombs in the churchyard on the south side of St Mary's Church

Date:
1900 - 1940
Location:
St Mary's Church, Bibury, Cotswold, Gloucestershire
Reference:
BB54/01213
Type:
Photograph (Negative)

Image not available

Description

The group is located about 5 metres south of the nave and west of the porch. They date from the mid-18th century to the early 19th century and are listed monuments.

Content

This is part of the Series: PIT01/02 Smaller Format Negatives; within the Collection: PIT01 Pitcher FRPS, ADPC, Sydney

Rights

Source: Historic England Archive

People & Organisations

Photographer: Pitcher, Sydney Alfred

Keywords

Georgian Tomb, Georgian Table Tomb, Churchyard

Back
to top