The exterior of the west wall at St Leonard's Church, with the bell turret visible above

Date:
1900 - 1940
Location:
St Leonard's Church, Yanworth, Stowell Park, Cotswold, Gloucestershire
Reference:
BB55/00386
Type:
Photograph (Negative)

Image not available

Description

The church is thought to be the former private chapel for the owners of Stowell Park.

Content

This is part of the Series: PIT01/02 Smaller Format Negatives; within the Collection: PIT01 Pitcher FRPS, ADPC, Sydney

Rights

Source: Historic England Archive

People & Organisations

Curator: Smith, Adam

Photographer: Pitcher, Sydney Alfred

Keywords

Private Chapel, Church

Back
to top