Averham Park House and The Grange viewed from the west

Date:
1956
Location:
Averham Park House, Averham, Averham Park, Newark And Sherwood, Nottinghamshire
Show all locations
The Grange, Averham, Averham Park, Newark And Sherwood, Nottinghamshire
Reference:
BB56/00884
Type:
Photograph (Negative)

Image not available

Description

The Grange was formerly the service wing to Averham Park House (also known as Averham Park Lodge).

Content

This is part of the Series: MBA01/01 Maurice Barley Collection - Negatives; within the Collection: MBA01 Maurice Barley Collection

Rights

© Historic England Archive

People & Organisations

Photographer: Barley, Maurice Willmore

Keywords

Georgian Service Wing, Georgian House, Georgian Farmhouse, Georgian Hunting Lodge

Back
to top