The Grange viewed from the north east

Date:
1956
Location:
The Grange, Averham, Averham Park, Newark And Sherwood, Nottinghamshire
Reference:
BB56/00887
Type:
Photograph (Negative)

Image not available

Description

The Grange was formerly the service wing to Averham Park House (also known as Averham Park Lodge).

Content

This is part of the Series: MBA01/01 Maurice Barley Collection - Negatives; within the Collection: MBA01 Maurice Barley Collection

Rights

© Historic England Archive

People & Organisations

Photographer: Barley, Maurice Willmore

Keywords

Georgian Service Wing, Georgian Farmhouse, Georgian House

Back
to top