View of the Beaufort Chantry in Winchester Cathedral, from the north-west

Date:
1920 - 1940
Location:
Winchester Cathedral, The Close, Winchester, Hampshire
Show all locations
Holy Trinity Cathedral Church, The Close, Winchester, Hampshire
Reference:
BB56/02146
Type:
Photograph (Negative)

Image not available

Content

This is part of the Collection: ROU01 Routh, T E

Rights

Source: Historic England Archive

People & Organisations

Photographer: Routh, T E

Keywords

Chapel, Medieval Cathedral

Back
to top