A view from the north showing houses on the west side of Nelson Street with Hampton Court in the foreground

Date:
1946
Location:
Nelson Street, Kings Lynn, King's Lynn And West Norfolk, Norfolk
Reference:
BB56/02241

Image not available

Description

Hampton Court was built as a merchant's house in the early 14th century. It is named after the 17th century baker John Hampton. This is a copy negative produced from AA46/10184.

Content

This is part of the Collection: NMR07 NMR Accessioned Negatives - Catalogued

Rights

© Historic England Archive

People & Organisations

Photographer: Wood, George Bernard

Keywords

Medieval Merchants House

Back
to top