A view of buildings in Market Place, Watford, showing The Compasses public house
- 10 Jun 1898
- The Compasses, 68 Watford, Hertfordshire
- Photograph (Negative)
A note on the reverse of the print states 'Centre demolished 1927; right rebuilt 1925'.
This is part of the Collection: NMR07 NMR Accessioned Negatives - Catalogued
© Crown Copyright. Historic England Archive
Photographer: Anderson, A Whitford