The interior of the Great Hall, decorated with stucco and sculptures, looking towards the large organ standing in the apse at the far end. The town hall was built in 1893-7.

Date:
1897
Location:
Town Hall, Oxford, Oxfordshire
Reference:
BB62/00468
Type:
Photograph (Negative)

Content

This is part of the Series: HWT01/01 Glass plate negatives and inkjet prints; within the Collection: HWT01 Henry W Taunt collection

Rights

Source: Historic England Archive

People & Organisations

Holder of Original Archive: National Monuments Record

Photographer: Taunt, Henry W

Curator: Harris, Caroline

Curator: Harris, Caroline

Curator: Harris, Caroline

Curator: Harris, Caroline

Curator: Harris, Caroline

Curator: Harris, Caroline

Curator: Harris, Caroline

Keywords

Hall (Communal), Public Building

Back
to top