The interior of St Augustine's Church showing the Lady Chapel

Date:
29 Jul 1896
Location:
St Augustine's Church, Kilburn Park Road, Kilburn, City Of Westminster, Greater London Authority, NW6
Reference:
BB62/00489

Image not available

Content

This is part of the Series: HBL01/10 Copy negatives of images from the Bedford Lemere collection; within the Collection: HBL01 The Bedford Lemere Collection

Rights

Source: Historic England Archive

People & Organisations

Client: Clayton And Bell

Photographer: Boucher, Adolphe Augustus: Bedford Lemere And Company

Architect: Pearson, John Loughborough

Keywords

Victorian Church

Back
to top