The interior of the chapel at St Margaret's Convent looking towards the altar

Date:
25 Jul 1883
Location:
St Margaret's Convent, Moat Road, East Grinstead, Mid Sussex, West Sussex
Reference:
BB63/00998

Image not available

Content

This is part of the Series: HBL01/10 Copy negatives of images from the Bedford Lemere collection; within the Collection: HBL01 The Bedford Lemere Collection

Rights

Source: Historic England Archive

People & Organisations

Architect: Street, George Edmund

Photographer: Bedford Lemere And Company

Keywords

Victorian Convent School, Victorian Nunnery

Back
to top