Exterior view of the Crinoline Church at Eastney Barracks

Date:
circa 1900
Location:
Crinoline Church, Eastney, City Of Portsmouth
Reference:
BB64/00554

Image not available

Description

The Crinoline Church was first built in 1858 in Havelock Park, Southsea. It was later moved to Eastney, where it stood on what is now Crinoline Gardens. It was demolished c1905.

Content

This is part of the Series: RCH01/006 Red Box Collection (RCHME); within the Collection: RCH01 Royal Commission on the Historical Monuments of England (RCHME) Archive

Rights

Source: Historic England Archive

People & Organisations

Photographer: Mortimer, F J

Keywords

Victorian Church

Back
to top