An exterior view of the east end of the Priory Church of St Andrew, showing the area fenced off with props supporting the wall of the eastern chapels

Date:
1855 - 1857
Reference:
BB65/00798
Type:
Photograph (Negative)

Image not available

Content

This is part of the Collection: NMR07 NMR Accessioned Negatives - Catalogued

People & Organisations

Curator: Harris, Caroline

Back
to top