An elevated view looking towards the Colmore Row entrance of Snow Hill Station

Date:
Nov 1965
Location:
Snow Hill Station, Livery Street, Birmingham
Reference:
BB65/04344
Type:
Photograph (Negative)

Description

Snow Hill Station opened in 1852. The Colmore Row facade shown here dates from 1906 to 1912 when the station was rebuilt on a much grander scale. It was demolished in 1969.

Content

This is part of the Collection: NMR07 NMR Accessioned Negatives - Catalogued

Rights

© Crown Copyright. Historic England Archive

Keywords

Edwardian Railway Station

Back
to top