Birmingham Town Hall viewed from the north west
- 22 Feb 1966
- Town Hall, Victoria Square, Birmingham
- Photograph (Negative)
The Town Hall in Victoria Square was designed by J A Hansom and E Welch. Work on the building started in 1832 and was completed by Charles Edge.
This is part of the Collection: NMR07 NMR Accessioned Negatives - Catalogued
© Crown Copyright. Historic England Archive
Georgian Town Hall