St Matthew's Church viewed from the south-west

Date:
28 Apr 1966
Location:
St Matthew's Church, Sutherland Road, The City Of Brighton And Hove
Reference:
BB66/03453
Type:
Photograph (Negative)

Image not available

Description

The church, consecrated in 1883, stood on the corner of Sutherland Road and College Road. It was closed in 1962 and demolished in 1967.

Content

This is part of the Collection: NMR07 NMR Accessioned Negatives - Catalogued

Rights

© Crown Copyright. Historic England Archive

Keywords

Victorian Church

Back
to top