Detail of the wrought iron balustrade on the staircase at Holcombe House

Date:
22 Nov 1966
Location:
Holcombe House, The Ridgeway, Mill Hill, Barnet, Greater London Authority, NW7
Reference:
BB67/00528
Type:
Photograph (Negative)

Description

The house was built in 1775. In 1866 it was acquired by Cardinal Vaughan for St Joseph's College and subsequently passed to the Franciscan nuns.

Content

This is part of the Collection: NMR07 NMR Accessioned Negatives - Catalogued

Rights

© Crown Copyright. Historic England Archive

Keywords

Balustrade, Staircase, Georgian House, Georgian Villa

Back
to top