The Wellington Monument in the Chapel of St Michael and St George at St Paul's Cathedral

Date:
1895
Location:
St Paul's Cathedral, St Paul's Churchyard, City of London, City and County of the City of London, Greater London Authority
Reference:
BB67/04374

Image not available

Description

The monument was moved to the central bay of the north aisle in 1906.

Content

This is part of the Series: RBO01/57 Early Photographic Print Collection: City of London; within the Collection: RBO01 Early Photographic Print Collection

Rights

Source: Historic England Archive

People & Organisations

Photographer: F Frith And Company Limited

Keywords

Stuart Cathedral, Victorian Commemorative Monument

Back
to top