The 15th century octagonal stone font in St Peter's Church

Date:
early to mid 20th century
Location:
St Peter's Church, Upper Slaughter, Cotswold, Gloucestershire
Reference:
BB67/06727
Type:
Photograph (Negative)

Image not available

Description

In 1877 a copy was made of the font and the original was placed in the churchyard for 20 years. It has since been returned to the church and restored.

Content

This is part of the Series: WAC02/01 Negatives taken by W A Call; within the Collection: WAC02 W A Call Collection

Rights

© Historic England Archive

People & Organisations

Photographer: Call, William Alfred Evan

Keywords

Font, Parish Church

Back
to top