A view from the south-west of St Leonard's Church with its detached bell tower, seen from across the graveyard

Date:
1930 - 1950
Location:
St Leonard's Church, Croft And Yarpole, Yarpole, County Of Herefordshire
Reference:
BB67/07023
Type:
Photograph (Negative)

Image not available

Content

This is part of the Series: WAC02/01 Negatives taken by W A Call; within the Collection: WAC02 W A Call Collection

Rights

© Historic England Archive

People & Organisations

Photographer: Call, William Alfred Evan

Keywords

Medieval Parish Church, Medieval Bell Tower

Back
to top