A Royal coat of arms in St George's Church

Date:
14 Apr 1941
Location:
St George In The East Church, Cannon Street Road, Tower Hamlets, Greater London Authority, E1
Reference:
BB68/00054

Image not available

Content

This is part of the Series: HBL01/10 Copy negatives of images from the Bedford Lemere collection; within the Collection: HBL01 The Bedford Lemere Collection

Rights

Source: Historic England Archive

People & Organisations

Client: National Buildings Record

Photographer: Bedford Lemere And Company

Architect: Hawksmoor, Nicholas

Keywords

Coat Of Arms, Georgian Church

Back
to top