Exterior view from the south-west showing the guard room and chapel at Ludlow Castle

Date:
1880 - 1930
Location:
Ludlow Castle, Ludlow, Shropshire
Reference:
BB68/01656
Type:
Photograph (Negative)

Content

This is part of the Series: WAC02/01 Negatives taken by W A Call; within the Collection: WAC02 W A Call Collection

Rights

© Historic England Archive

People & Organisations

Photographer: Call, William Alfred Evan

Keywords

Medieval Chapel, Medieval Castle

Back
to top