Looking east in the Church of St Anselm and St Cecilia, also known as the Sardinian Chapel

Date:
1900 - 1909
Location:
Church Of St Anselm And St Cecilia, Duke Street, Holborn, Camden, Greater London Authority, WC2
Show all locations
Sardinian Chapel, Duke Street, Holborn, Camden, Greater London Authority, WC2
Reference:
BB68/03538

Image not available

Description

This is a copy negative copied from original print, OP15256. The photograph shows the old chapel which was demolished in 1909 prior to a new chapel being erected in the recently developed Kingsway.

Content

This is part of the Series: RBO01/56 Early Photographic Print Collection: Camden; within the Collection: RBO01 Early Photographic Print Collection

Rights

Source: Historic England Archive

Keywords

Georgian Roman Catholic Chapel

Back
to top