Interior view looking from the nave into the chancel of St Philip and St James' Church

Date:
1862 - 1870
Location:
St Philip And St James' Church, Woodstock Road, Oxford, Oxfordshire
Show all locations
Oxford Centre For Mission Studies, Woodstock Road, Oxford, Oxfordshire
Reference:
BB68/08814
Type:
Photograph (Negative)

Description

This is a copy negative.

St Philip and St James' Church is now the Oxford Centre for Mission Studies.

Content

This is part of the Collection: NMR07 NMR Accessioned Negatives - Catalogued

Rights

Source: Historic England Archive

People & Organisations

Architect: Street, George Edmund

Keywords

Nave, Victorian Parish Church

Back
to top