The St John Triptych in the chancel of St Mary's Church

Date:
circa 1910 - 1969
Location:
St Mary's Church, Church Lane, Lydiard Park, Swindon
Reference:
BB69/04422
Type:
Photograph (Negative)

Content

This is part of the Sub Series: RCH01/002/101 RCHME Architectural Requests: Swindon; within the Series: RCH01/002 Royal Commission on the Historical Monuments of England: Architectural Requests; within the Collection: RCH01 Royal Commission on the Historical Monuments of England (RCHME) Archive

Rights

© Crown Copyright. Historic England Archive

Keywords

Medieval Parish Church, Stuart Commemorative Monument

Back
to top