The east side of Clifford and Company's petrol station and garage seen from St John's Road to the north, with a van marked 'Sidcup Wireless Battery Service' parked on the road in front

Date:
4 Feb 1929
Location:
Clifford And Company Petrol Station, High Street, Sidcup, Bexley, Greater London Authority
Reference:
BB71/08598
Type:
Photograph (Negative)

Description

The petrol station and garage is on the site of the former stables of Sidcup House.

The photographer's notes state: 'Former stables (now Clifford and Co.) from N.N.E. in St John's Road. St John's Church in background on further side of Sidcup Hill. The Vicarage on extreme left'.

Content

This is part of the Series: PEW01/01 Phillip Edmund Wills Street Collection, Negatives; within the Collection: PEW01 Phillip Edmund Wills Street Collection

Rights

© Historic England Archive

People & Organisations

Photographer: Street, Philip Edmund Wills

Keywords

20th Century Petrol Station

Back
to top