A view looking south-west along the drive towards Sidcup Place

Date:
11 Aug 1931
Location:
Sidcup Place, Chislehurst Road, Sidcup, Bexley, Greater London Authority, DA14
Reference:
BB71/08607
Type:
Photograph (Negative)

Description

The photographer's notes state: 'East front (left) and north front from the drive'.

Sidcup Place was in use as a school from 1907 until 1933 when it was purchased by the Chislehurst and Sidcup Urban District Council to act as their headquarters. It was later used by the London Borough of Bexley.

Content

This is part of the Series: PEW01/01 Phillip Edmund Wills Street Collection, Negatives; within the Collection: PEW01 Phillip Edmund Wills Street Collection

Rights

© Historic England Archive

People & Organisations

Photographer: Street, Philip Edmund Wills

Keywords

Early 20th Century School, Georgian House

Back
to top