A view of Fountain Court on the south side of the grounds at Sidcup Place
- 11 Aug 1931
- Sidcup Place, Chislehurst Road, Sidcup, Bexley, Greater London Authority, DA14
- Photograph (Negative)
The photographer's notes state: 'Fountain Court to S.S.W. of the house'.
Sidcup Place was in use as a school from 1907 until 1933 when it was purchased by the Chislehurst and Sidcup Urban District Council to act as their headquarters. It was later used by the London Borough of Bexley.
© Historic England Archive
Photographer: Street, Philip Edmund Wills
Georgian House, 20th Century Fountain, Garden