The farm buildings and two oasthouses on the east side of Halfway Street Farm, as seen from the north-east

Date:
17 Jun 1932
Location:
Halfway Street Farm, Halfway Street, Sidcup, Bexley, Greater London Authority
Reference:
BB71/08637
Type:
Photograph (Negative)

Description

The photographer's notes state: 'Halfway Street Farm. Looking up Station Rd from the churchyard gates of Holy Trinity Church at the corner of Hurst Rd from N[orth]. Station Rd becomes Halfway Street Rd at this point on right. The garden fence of the house on right'.

The farm was demolished in 1933 and became the site of the Odeon Cinema.

Content

This is part of the Series: PEW01/01 Phillip Edmund Wills Street Collection, Negatives; within the Collection: PEW01 Phillip Edmund Wills Street Collection

Rights

© Historic England Archive

People & Organisations

Photographer: Street, Philip Edmund Wills

Keywords

Post Medieval Oasthouse, Post Medieval Farm Building

Back
to top