Holy Trinity Church, as seen from the lych gate to the south-west

Date:
4 Apr 1933
Location:
Holy Trinity Church, Halfway Street, Sidcup, Bexley, Greater London Authority
Reference:
BB71/08654
Type:
Photograph (Negative)

Description

The photographer's notes state: 'Holy Trinity Church. From S.W. from the lych gate'.

Holy Trinity Church replaced the earlier Lamorbey Chapel which was demolished around 1879.

Content

This is part of the Series: PEW01/01 Phillip Edmund Wills Street Collection, Negatives; within the Collection: PEW01 Phillip Edmund Wills Street Collection

Rights

© Historic England Archive

People & Organisations

Photographer: Street, Philip Edmund Wills

Keywords

Victorian Church

Back
to top