An interior view looking north-east across the pews in Holy Trinity Church, showing part of the chancel and the war memorial

Date:
12 Jun 1933
Location:
Holy Trinity Church, Halfway Street, Sidcup, Bexley, Greater London Authority
Reference:
BB71/08657
Type:
Photograph (Negative)

Description

The photographer's notes state: 'Holy Trinity Church. The War Memorial altar (on left) and the chancel (on right) from S.W.'.

Holy Trinity Church replaced the earlier Lamorbey Chapel which was demolished around 1879.

Content

This is part of the Series: PEW01/01 Phillip Edmund Wills Street Collection, Negatives; within the Collection: PEW01 Phillip Edmund Wills Street Collection

Rights

© Historic England Archive

People & Organisations

Photographer: Street, Philip Edmund Wills

Keywords

Chancel, Nave, Victorian Church

Back
to top