A view looking north along the drive towards the old stable building at Lamorbey House

Date:
4 Oct 1935
Location:
Lamorbey House, Old Stable Building, Halfway Street, Sidcup, Bexley, Greater London Authority
Reference:
BB71/08675
Type:
Photograph (Negative)

Description

The old stable building and drive which are shown in this image were located on the east side of the grounds at Lamorbey House. They are seperate from the drive which led directly to the main house.

The photographer's notes state: 'Looking north down the old stable drive, towards Halfway Street Road. The old stable the furthest building on the right'.

Lamorbey House was located on the south side of Halfway Street, close to the corner with Old Farm Road East. It was demolished between 1936 and 1937.

Content

This is part of the Series: PEW01/01 Phillip Edmund Wills Street Collection, Negatives; within the Collection: PEW01 Phillip Edmund Wills Street Collection

Rights

© Historic England Archive

People & Organisations

Photographer: Street, Philip Edmund Wills

Keywords

Post Medieval Stable

Back
to top