The back of the stable building on the north side of the drive at Frognal House
- 23 May 1929
- Frognal House, Stables, Frognal Avenue, Sidcup, Bexley, Greater London Authority
- Photograph (Negative)
The photographer's notes state: 'The stable building. Back'.
There is an additional note stating: ‘The stables were allowed to become ruinous and were finally demolished at the end of 1963’.
At the time this photograph was taken Frognal House was the site of Queen's Hospital, a pioneering centre of plastic surgery.
© Historic England Archive
Photographer: Street, Philip Edmund Wills