Looking south from Archery Road towards 130-134 Eltham High Street and the adjacent chapel
- 25 Sep 1929
- 134-128 Eltham High Street, Eltham, Greenwich, Greater London Authority
- Photograph (Negative)
The photographer's notes state: 'Nos 134 (l.) & 132, No 130 (with shell hood. Formerly known as Meadow View) and Chapel (r.). High St (s. side). The top of Pound Place to l. of No 134. The chapel belongs to St Mary's School (R.C.), adjoining on extreme right, No 128. In foreground is the end of Archery Road'.
There is also an additional note stating: 'Nos 130, 132 & 134 were demolished in 1930. The front of the Chapel re-built, set back, a few years later'.
The road has since been renumbered and the site where these buildings stood is now approximately the location of 190-198 Eltham High Street.
© Historic England Archive
Photographer: Street, Philip Edmund Wills
20th Century Restaurant, Post Medieval House, Post Medieval Roman Catholic Chapel