A view looking south-west towards the farmhouse and farmbuildings at Chapel Farm
- 15 Jul 1931
- Chapel Farm, Chapel Lane, Eltham, Greenwich, Greater London Authority
- Photograph (Negative)
The photographer's notes state: 'Chapel Farm from N.E. showing farmbuildings. Early morning'.
Chapel Farm was located at the end of Chapel Lane, to the east of Court Road and just south of the Sidcup Bypass. It has since been demolished and is now the site of Coldharbour Leisure Centre on Chapel Farm Road.
© Historic England Archive
Photographer: Street, Philip Edmund Wills
Post Medieval Farmstead