The south front of the partially demolished farmhouse at Manor Farm, as seen from the south-west
- 13 Feb 1936
- Manor Farm, Farmhouse, St Mary Cray, Bromley, Greater London Authority
- Photograph (Negative)
The photographer's notes state: 'From S.W. S. west extension in foreground, and the main wing at back. S. gable of west wing just discernible on left'.
The farmhouse at Manor Farm was located on the east side of the Orpington Bypass (now Cray Avenue), just to the south of the railway line.
© Historic England Archive
Photographer: Street, Philip Edmund Wills
Post Medieval Farmhouse