An exterior view showing the north end of the west side of the Priory
- The Priory, Church Hill, Orpington, Bromley, Greater London Authority, BR6
- Photograph (Negative)
Our website works best with the latest version of the browsers below, unfortunately your browser is not supported. Using an old browser means that some parts of our website might not work correctly.
This is a photograph of an image printed in a book. It is believed that the image was photographed by PEW Street c1920-1950.
The photographer's notes state: 'Copy. The Priory. "The Priory (formerly the Rectory)". (From a photo illustration from "The Story of Orpington" by F. Chenevix Trench M.A. 1897)'.
The photographer has named the owner of the copyright for this image as Mrs C. E. Hughes. He has also recorded: 'Mr Cecil E. Hughes, the last owner, died in July 1941. The property was scheduled by the Orpington U.D.C. as a public open space in the autumn 1941. Used for functions'.
© Historic England Archive
Creator of Archive: Street, Philip Edmund Wills
Post Medieval Vicarage, Medieval Vicarage