The two doorways in the north-west corner of the Priory

Date:
1 Jun 1935
Location:
The Priory, Church Hill, Orpington, Bromley, Greater London Authority, BR6
Reference:
BB71/09526
Type:
Photograph (Negative)

Description

The photographer's notes state: 'The Priory. Closer view of the above'.

The photographer has named the owner of the copyright for this image as Mrs C. E. Hughes. He has also recorded: 'Mr Cecil E. Hughes, the last owner, died in July 1941. The property was scheduled by the Orpington U.D.C. as a public open space in the autumn 1941. Used for functions'.

Content

This is part of the Series: PEW01/01 Phillip Edmund Wills Street Collection, Negatives; within the Collection: PEW01 Phillip Edmund Wills Street Collection

Rights

© Historic England Archive

People & Organisations

Photographer: Street, Philip Edmund Wills

Keywords

Doorway, Medieval Vicarage, Post Medieval Vicarage, Post Medieval House

Back
to top