A view looking south-west across the lawn towards the north side of the Priory
- 15 Aug 1934
- The Priory, Church Hill, Orpington, Bromley, Greater London Authority, BR6
- Photograph (Negative)
The photographer's notes state: 'The Priory. The house. The north end and the east garden from N.W. The upper lawn in the foreground. Early morning (6.59 a.m)'.
The photographer has named the owner of the copyright for this image as Mrs C. E. Hughes. He has also recorded: 'Mr Cecil E. Hughes, the last owner, died in July 1941. The property was scheduled by the Orpington U.D.C. as a public open space in the autumn 1941. Used for functions'.
© Historic England Archive
Photographer: Street, Philip Edmund Wills
Post Medieval House, Medieval Vicarage, Post Medieval Vicarage