Looking across a field towards the Priory from a wooded area to the north-east of the house
- 14 Aug 1934
- The Priory, Church Hill, Orpington, Bromley, Greater London Authority, BR6
- Photograph (Negative)
The photographer's notes state: 'The Priory. Similar portion of the house as seen from the wood in the distance. Looking southwards. Early morning'.
The photographer has named the owner of the copyright for this image as Mrs C. E. Hughes. He has also recorded: 'Mr Cecil E. Hughes, the last owner, died in July 1941. The property was scheduled by the Orpington U.D.C. as a public open space in the autumn 1941. Used for functions'.
© Historic England Archive
Photographer: Street, Philip Edmund Wills
Post Medieval House, Field